Why Become A Member of Think Dignity?
Becoming a Think Dignity member is one of the easiest ways to get involved with homeless advocacy. Your annual membership of only $25 helps us provide vital programming to our homeless neighbors in San Diego. Costing just over $2 per month, a Think Dignity membership includes invitations to quarterly membership mixers and a subscription to our monthly e-newsletter.
Keep an eye out for our membership mixers in 2017 - more details in our monthly e-newsletters!
Please mark your calendar to join us at our upcoming Mixers: September 20; December 13 - location TBD
Click the Buy Now button below to become a member
If you want to take your membership a step further, we invite you to join as a sustaining member.
Your commitment as a sustaining donor helps us plan for the future and ensure the longevity of our programs.
Types of Sustaining Memberships
- $5/mo = $ 60/year: Will provide a collection of undergarments for our Street Boutique.
- $10/mo = $120/year: Will provide half a months' supply of providing water for those living on the streets.
- $25/mo = $300/year: Will sponsor fresh showers and hygiene packs for a person for an entire year.
- $50/mo = $600/year: Will sponsor one of our legal clinic sites where we help the indigent gain access to justice.
- $100 a mo = $1200/year: Will sponsor three lockers at our Transitional Storage Center for a year.
Click the Subscribe button below to become a sustaining member
As a Sustaining member you will get a $25 discount on your ticket purchase to the 2017 8th Annual Gala using the BuyNow button the bottom of this page.